Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Love is in the Air

Jason and I had a great Valentine's Day. I wanted to do something that was a "manly" gift. It is SO hard to pick out stuff for men on Valentine's Day. You can't send them flowers or candy, that's just girly...so I got an idea off the amazing pinterest. I made Jason a "booze bouquet" filled with his favorite liquors, peanuts, and cigars. Isn't this a man's dream? Take a look...


I love when Jason remembers the "small things" that I like. For this Valentine's Day, he got me the newly published Sophie Kinsella book and a cute doggie bookmark to go with it. Along with a work-delivered, chocolate-covered strawberries and apples. LOVE!


We had a wonderful dinner at one of our favorite Ft Worth Stockyards' hot spots: H3 Ranch. OMG if you haven't been you are missing out! I don't even like steak that much, but I get one everytime! Such a fun rustic, cowboy atmosphere. If you're not wearing a dress, sit in the bar on the saddles...I've spent one too many nights drinking in that bar, but it's SO fun! Lol :)


Afterwards, we chose to go to Times Ten Cellars on Foch St. It was such a cool, quaint atmosphere for anyone who wants a fancy date or relaxed evening. I had a Dolce red wine and it was to die for! Overall, it was a great day and I love being with my best friend and having so many wonderful memories.





No comments:

Post a Comment