Sunday, November 6, 2011

Football, Fall & FUN!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am SO into all the college football games going on, esp OU, duh?! If I miss a game, I'm so lost. Who is this person I've turned into? Haha. I'm glad its something fun me and my husband can share together. It's a "bonding" time for us on Saturdays. I love watching boys who enjoy the game as a passion and not a paycheck. Agreed? For that reason, I boycott professional football. Although, guilty, I play fantasy football...mainly for the heck of it and nothing serious :)

As for the weather, I am so thankful that its finally cooling off. Love looking at fall sweaters, home decor and best of all, amazing comfort food recipes. Some of my fav fall foods include pumpkin bread, casseroles, fudge, turtles, corn casserole, ham, etc... Making me hungry just thinking about it all! Who else is getting excited for when after Thanksgiving comes around....BLACK FRIDAY, holiday movies and colder weather. Man, I cannot absolutely freaking wait! I will be more excited when Jason and I are back in one spot with a new house and settled into the next chapter of our lives together. That is the most important thing I look forward to.

There is LOTS to be thankful for this month and every month, continue to think of how God has been a blessing to you, how you can be a blessing to others, and remember what He did for us so that we can live an abundant and joyful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment