Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Lot to be Thankful For!

Another Turkey Day has come and gone. Did everyone eat to their heart's content? This year, I spent Thanksgiving Day with my in-laws and we went to Truluck's Dallas. It's a diner-style decor with fancy seafood and steak menu! My father-in-law and I had the traditional Thanksgiving lunch including turkey, gravy, potatoes, dressing, broccoli and cheese casserole, cranberry sauce, green beans and bread. YUM :)

But the secret was the appetizer...Pumpkin soup. I know...sounds disgusting, but wow it was amazing...tiny pumpkin seeds in it also. Man, its one of those must-try before you die kinda things.



I have had an extremely blessed year full of health, wealth and happiness...Jason and I may not have it all together, but together we have it all! I love you very much best friend!


Happy Thanksgiving and continue to be thankful everyday, for each day is a blessing in itself!


No comments:

Post a Comment